Merchant Services for Online Dating Sites
We understand that this industry is a growing one: in fact, according to Statistics, in 2017 the mobile dating market revenue in the U.S. is expected to yield up to 415.3 million dollars! With statistics like this,
First Financial merchant accounts for the high-risk online dating industry
First Financial is a leading provider of full-service merchant accounts for online dating sites rejected by traditional banks. In 2015, 35% of Americans met their spouses online, a figure that has risen every year for the past 12 years. More, these marriages tend to be happier and last longer than marriages of those who met offline. Our financial professionals recognize that internet dating is here to stay. We’re proud to contribute to its success.
First Financial supports your dating site by making credit/debit card payments fast and easy for customers. Click this button to get your merchant services account approval right away!
Questions Call: 1 (800) 950- 0212
High Risk Merchant Accounts With All The Perks
When you apply with First Financial, you’re guaranteed the following:
- A convenient mobile payment app. With your customer base already cellphone-savvy, this app makes it easier than ever for them to submit payments.
- Multiple merchant IDS (MIDs). Your dating sites are certain to have different niches for different audiences (music lovers, adventurers, religious affiliations . . . ), so we offer as many separate accounts and IDs as you may need.
- Competitive rates and fees. Whenyour business prospers, we prosper. For this reason, we aim to keep your rates low.
- 24/7 support. Our helpful customer service representatives are ready to guide you through any issues or problems that may arise, anytime night or day.
- Flexible payment options. We offer multiple payment choices for your dating site business, including mobile, ecommerce, MOTO accounts, and more.
- Every payment type accepted. When your dating site accepts echecks, ACH and demand draft for check payment, as well as credit and debit cards, you open your services to more customers.
- A quick and easy application and approval process. Start taking debit, credit and even gift card payments in less than one week.
- Banking-level security. First Financial guarantees the strongest encryption available for you and your customers—important for dating site clientele who value privacy.
- Frequent Hardware and software upgrades. We’ll inform you of regular updates and even guide you through the uprading process.
- Plug-and-play software and hardware. Set-up and usage is easy with our advanced technology.
Credit Card Processing for Lucrative Dating Sites
At First Financial, we have properly researched this booming field, and we want to help your dating site continue to reach its full potential. We understand that the dating site industry is a growing one: in fact, in 2017, just the mobile dating market revenue in the U.S. is expected to yield up to 415.3 million dollars. DatingSitesReviews.com reveals that 80% of American citizens have agreed that online dating is one of the most effective ways to meet new people.
A+ Rated First Financial Stands Behind Online Dating Sites
First Financial specializes in providing merchant accounts for high-risk industries. The online dating vertical has great potential. First Financial foresees online dating site growth on par with that of such sites as Amazon, which also significantly high chargeback rates. Business will increasingly be conducted online and via apps. We want to be part of that trend by becoming the merchant account source for your own dating site venture.
Get ready to watch your dating sites take off once your merchant account is approved. You can even follow us on our Facebook and Twitter pages to find out the best ways to optimize your merchant account. We can’t wait to help your online dating site flourish.
 Cacioppo, John T., et al. “Marital satisfaction and break-ups differ between online and off-line meeting venues.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. June 18, 2013 Vol 110 No 25 http://www.pnas.org/content/110/25/10135.abstract
 “Mobile market dating revenue in the United States through 2017.” Statista.com. https://www.statista.com/statistics/245333/us-mobile-dating-market-revenue/
 “Online dating statistics and facts.” DatingSitesReviews.com.