Offshore Card Processing
Offshore Merchant Account
We are pleased to offer merchant accounts for offshore credit and debit card processing.
At First Financial, we are committed to helping those underdog companies that could become even more successful were it not for the stringent laws and regulations that traditional American banks adhere to. For high-risk businesses, offshore card processing is the obvious solution. First Financial will make it fast and easy for your business to start benefiting from offshore card processing. Click this button to apply for your merchant services account today!
Questions Call: 1 (800) 950- 0212
The Benefits of Offshore Credit Card Processing
If your business is suffering due to the restrictive merchant account requirements in the U.S., then it’s time to consider opening an offshore merchant account through First Financial. To see all of the industries that can thrive with an offshore account, click here.
When you apply with First Financial, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive rates and fees – our costs are one of the lowest in the card processing industry
- Strongest security available – We use the strongest encryption to keep funds safe.
- Easy-to-use hardware and software – simply plug-and-play and you’re ready to go.
- 24/7 customer service – we provide around-the-clock support.
- Simple mobile payment app – accepting payments is convenient and secure
- Hardware and software upgrades – we stay on the cutting edge of technology to benefit your offshore card processes.
- Use of all business forms – we can handle mobile, ecommerce, retail, and MOTO forms.
- Acceptance of all payments – You offshore card processing can benefit from echecks, ACH, or Demand Draft for check payment.
- Numerous merchant IDS (MIDs) – your offshore card processing will benefit with as many different ventures as you’d like.
Are you Ready to Take Advantage of Offshore Card Processing Capabilities?
A+ Rated First Financial’s Offshore Solutions for High-Risk Business
As a hard-working business owner living the American dream, the last thing you need to worry about is how you will stay afloat with merchant services because of your high-risk classification. You shouldn’t’ have to concern yourself with the headaches of trying to navigate the U.S. laws that prevent your industry from operating the same level playing field as more mainstream businesses. In these cases, offshore card processing can be a lifesaver.
Most offshore jurisdictions don’t care if you make money in an industry that the U.S. may frown upon (i.e., pharmaceutical sales, dating sites, online gambling, drug paraphernalia, etc.).
Beyond just making your business viable in the first place, Offshore banks even offer incentives as tax advantages to hopefully get your business. At First Financial, we will steer you towards the best opportunities out there, and you can quickly maximize your sales with these offshore merchant accounts. For example, we will guide you on the intricacies of setting up your offshore bank account so you can start processing those credit card sales.
No more worrying about volume caps from standard U.S banks. With offshore card processing, you can bypass the high credit card taxation costs and avoid the red tape headache that domestic banks will create for you.
More good news: chargeback levels with offshore card processing, as compared to U.S. chargeback levels, is about double of what the U.S. permits!
So if you’re ready to build up your company’s earning potential by creating offshore card processing, we at first financial are prepared to offer our 24/7 assistance. So what are you waiting for?
Apply for an Offshore Merchant Account Today!
Don’t let complicated barriers stop your business from succeeding. Instead, consider offshore card processing through First Financial. You can complete our fast and easy application from either your tablet, smartphone or laptop, and within 24 hours you will hear back from us. You can also feel free to follow us on our Facebook and Twitter to find our even more about our merchant account services!
Offshore Merchant Services Benefit Many Businesses
It’s not just online casinos or cannabis shops that transact their credit and debit card payments offshore. Today, even trusted brands and online businesses still considered “high risk” benefit from using a specialized, offshore credit card processor.
The businesses that stand to gain the most from offshore merchant accounts include:
- Airplane charters
- Amazon, Yahoo or Google Stores (increasingly popular!)
- Annual contracts
- Antiques & Auctions
- Auto brokers
- Bankruptcy lawyers
- Casino, gambling or gaming
- Chat sites
- Check cashing services
- E-cigarette and vape shops, online or offline
- Coins & collectibles
- Collection agencies
- Coupons or rewards-points program
- Credit repair, consolidation & counseling
- Credit protection
- Debt collection
- Discount health and medical programs
- Drug equipment
- Event ticket brokers
- Exporting services (not US based)
- Fantasy sports operations
- Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealers
- Finance brokers and consultants
- Horoscopes, astrology services
- Hypnotists or self-hypnosis
- International shipping, cargo or import/export
- Investment firms, strategy and books
- Life coaches
- Lingerie and sex toy sales
- Mail order
- Merchants on the terminated merchant file (TMF list)
- Multi-level marketing (MLM)
- Music, movie, software downloads or uploads (ie. copy-written music, movies or software
- Off-shore corp. establishment services
- Pawn shops
- Poor and bad credit vendors
- Prepaid debit cards
- Specialized real estate
- Replica handbags (knock-offs)
- Self defense products
- Seo services
- Social networking sites – Facebook, Twitter, MySpace etc…
- Sports forecasting or odds making/betting
- Telemarketing services
- Time-share companies
- Tour operators
- Travel services
- Travel agencies & clubs
- Vacation rentals
- Vitamin and nutriceutical sales
- Extended warranty companies
- Weapons dealers