Information Products & Seminar Companies
Merchant Accounts for Information Products & Seminar Companies
First Financial is the leading provider of high-risk merchant services, including the information product and seminar industry. Information purchases and seminar attendance for niche audiences is becoming the wave of the future, and that’s why we’re honored to provide this industry with the ability to accept credit and debit cards. We intend to make it easy for your customers to pay while they are interacting with your sales materials. Click this button to get your merchant services account approval today!
Questions Call: 1 (800) 950- 0212
Comprehensive Benefits for Easy Processing
Today, traditional banks consider information product and seminar companies to be high-risk. And yet, these companies depend almost 100% on online business transacted with credit cards. First Financial is determined to provide every merchant account benefit to our high-risk customers that those in low-risk industries enjoy.
A First Financial Merchant account means:
- Easy application and fast approval – Within a matter of days, take credit, debit, prepaid and gift card payments.
- Multiple merchant IDS (MIDs) – Expand your information product clientele by creating as many different business names/accounts as you like.
- Plug-and-play software and hardware – Our easy instructions come with 24/7 customer back-up.
- Convenient mobile payment app – Whether you’re on a convention floor or in a client’s office, you can still process sales with this convenient app.
- Acceptance of all payment types – All forms of currency options are accepted: ACH, echecks, or Demand Draft for check payment.
- Competitive fees and rates – Save money with our competitive merchant account costs.
- 24/7 support – Our reps are always available to assist you with questions, concerns and hardware setup.
- Banking-level security – All transactions are protected by 128-bit, banking level encryption, the strongest allowed by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Use of all business forms – We accept every option: mobile, ecommerce, retail, and MOTO account forms too.
- Continual hardware and software upgrades – Your accounts are never at risk with our constantly updated programs, giving you peace of mind.
A+ Rated First Financial Understands Info Product and Seminar Companys’ Potential
Don’t be discouraged if traditional banks turn down your information product/seminar company for a merchant service account. At First Financial, we understand that the future of this industry is huge and we have the numbers to prove it.
Top business research firm Outsell, Inc.’s 2016 Information Industry Outlook Report reveals that “data monetization in the business of information will be the number-one growth opportunity.” Translated, this means that information product sales to $766.5 billion.
Another great benefit of the information product industry is that multiple sales tend to generate from the first. According to a research study conducted by MIT Sloan Management Review, after customers realize that “information is valuable,” those customers are more likely to “provide revenue to the supplier” by signing up for “an ongoing subscription.” The study went on to add that because information gets old so quickly, customers are apt to “continuously repurchase information.
There is even more good news in the seminar realm. Connectiv, an association that tracks global business information, released its Business Information Survey which surveyed how information companies make the bulk of their money. Seventy-three percent of the respondents claim they generate revenue from events, and 41% of the respondents said trade-shows and conferences are the biggest source of their event revenue.
Apply for an Information Product and Seminar Company Merchant Account Today!
Information product and seminar companies are on the right side of history. Today, people are learning an infinite number of skills in non-traditional ways online. Through video, image, podcast and text media, curious consumers are learning everything from black-and-white photography to in-depth QuickBooks instruction. Some pundits are even calling for professionals to stay up on concepts in their fields through constant certification. Savvy business owners can hop on this trend by creating courses, webinars and seminars, BUT they need to have an easy way for potential subscribers to pay. Today, every business in this niche takes credit and debit cards to capture interested browsers.
Your merchant account with First Financial establishes your pipeline of profits. Simply complete our easy application. Just scan and email the required documents. We’ll be sure to respond within 48 hours. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for tips on the financial challenges and opportunities of running a small business.
 Watson Healy, Leigh. “Information Industry Outlook 2017: All Data, Nothing but Data.” Outsell.com. October, 2016. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/for-the-15-trillion-information-industry-the-revenue-goldmine-lies-in-all-data-nothing-but-data-outsell-announces-its-2017-key-theme-300340193.html
 “The design and development of information products.” Sloan Management Review. http://sloanreview.mit.edu/article/the-design-and-development-of-information-products/
 “Business Information Media Survey: How Does Your Company Stack Up.” Connectiv. March 2016. http://www.siia.net/blog/index/Post/64854/Connectiv-Releases-New-Business-Information-Media-Survey-How-Does-Your-Company-Stack-up