Merchant Accounts for High Risk Furniture Stores
As a leading U.S. provider of high-risk merchant services, First Financial establishes comprehensive merchant accounts for furniture companies and sellers. Even if you have been denied merchant services from a traditional bank, First Financial can get your business accepting credit and debit cards within days. Click this button to get your merchant services account approval!
Questions Call: 1 (800) 950- 0212
Benefits Provided With Our Merchant Services
Furniture sales are considered high-risk due to high chargebacks and large volume orders. With the economy growing and Millennials about to buy first homes, however, traditional banks reject furniture sellers to their own detriment. More, with the economy improving, Americans will act on their pent-up demand to replace their fading pieces with new, updated versions. First Financial wants to join with furniture sellers to meet this demand.
When you apply with First Financial, you’ll enjoy:
- Acceptance of ALL payment types – Your customers can use any payment method, including ACH, Demand Draft for check payment, and echecks.
- Easy application and fast approval – In days, your furniture business will accept credit, debit, pre-paid payments and even gift card payments.
- Multiple merchant IDS (MIDs) – With the furniture industry stratifying for particular audiences, you can add many niche business names.
- Banking-level security – Your transactions are totally safe because we use only the most secure, 128-bit, banking level encryption in all transactions.
- 24/7 support – A dire question about your high-risk merchant account wakes you in the middle of the night? Our helpful, friendly customer service reps take your calls and rectify your issues immediately.
- An easy mobile payment app – Your customers can pay for furniture anywhere and conveniently with this app: at conventions, on the showroom floor, or even in their home.
- Plug-and-play software and hardware – We provide simple set up instructions that come with our 24/7 customer back-up assistance.
- Use of all business forms – Get every option available, such as retail, ecommerce, mobile, and MOTO accounts.
- Continual hardware and software upgrades – Your furniture business will benefit from our regular updated technology that will keeps your system running smoothly.
The Furniture Industry is On an Upwards Trajectory Both Offline and Online!
Furniture stores have a high monthly volume of products and expensive ticket items, two factors that land them in the high-risk category. First Financial considers these two features of the furniture business enticements rather than deterrents. Our researchers have found the furniture industry has a bright future.
- Michael A. Dunlap, who releases the furniture industry’s MADA / OFI Trends Survey, stated that, “We maintain the opinion that the industry will continue to grow steadily during into 2017.”
- In 2016, Marketrsearch.com released an article stating that “the U.S. furniture industry has outpaced the U.S. economy in recent years.” It found that, globally, by 2019, the market for furniture and floor coverings should reach $695 billion.
- Yet another furniture research study, conducted by FBIC (Fung Business Intelligence Center), proclaimed that the U.S furniture industry outlook positive, mainly due to the overall economic recovery and the improved housing market.
But perhaps the most impressive findings were in the online furniture sales category. According to consumer research giant, Forrester.com, online furniture sales in the US are anticipated to increase by 15% over the next five years, due to shoppers becoming increasingly more comfortable buying pieces online.
We Provide A+ Rated High Risk Credit Card Processing Services to Boost Your Revenue
With such impressive statistics as these, and with renewed confidence in the global economy, the furniture industry appears to be gearing up for success. There are even more exciting trends on the horizon that are sure to jumpstart furniture sales, including more eco-friendly home furnishings, more home-office furniture options, and more multi-functional items for maximum home living efficiency.
Further, customers will grant you more credibility once your merchant account is approved. Follow us on our Facebook and Twitter pages to find out the best ways to optimize your merchant account. We can’t wait to help your online or offline furniture store flourish. So don’t delay in enabling your customers to make purchases via credit cards and debit cards, and open a merchant services account with First Financial today!
 “July 2016 MADA / OFI Trends Survey.” Michael Dunlap & Associates, Inc. August, 2016. https://officeinsight.com/officenewswire/july-2016-mada-ofi-trends-survey/
 Stewart, Caitlin. “5 Top Trends in the furniture industry.” January 2016. www.marketresearch.com http://blog.marketresearch.com/5-top-trends-in-the-furniture-industry
 Weinswig, Deborah. “A deep dive into the U.S. furniture market.” February 2016. Fung Business Intelligence Center. https://www.fbicgroup.com/sites/default/files/US%20Furniture%20Market%20Report%20by%20FBIC%20Global%20Retail%20Tech%20Feb%209%202016.pdf
 “Online retail sales to top $480 billion by 2019.” April 2015. Forrester Research Media Center.