Gambling Sites Merchant Account
Merchant Accounts For Gambling Sites
First Financial has become one of the leading U.S. providers of merchant services by catering to both high-risk and low-risk industries. Because gambling websites can be mired in legal complications that vary state to state, only a high-risk merchant service provider knowledgeable in the intricacies of the rapidly changing online gambling regulations should handle your needs. First Financial stays on the top of the new legislation, and can guide you through the red tape to necessary to get an online gambling site accepting credit and debit cards.
Questions Call: 1 (800) 950- 0212
Benefits of Our Merchant Services
Don’t be dismayed by the lack of banks willing to take a chance on your gambling site. First Financial knows that the online gambling sites are guaranteed successes if credit card and debit payments are made available. We also believe that the new administration will ease up on the rules and regulations currently governing these businesses.
When you apply with First Financial, you’ll enjoy:
- An easy mobile payment app that makes transactions easy for you and your customers.
- 24/7 support that will guide you through any potential mishaps or concerns
- All payment types including Demand Draft for check payment, ACH, and echecks.
- Multiple merchant IDS (MIDs) so you easily can start branch out into other gambling site businesses.
- Banking-level security – we provide the strongest encryption the U.S. Treasury Department allows, keeping your earnings safe.
- Competitive fees and rates that keep your costs at a minimum.
- Simple application and quick approval so you can begin accepting payments almost right away.
- Continual hardware and software upgrades which will guarantee that your online payments will be running smoothly.
- Use of all business forms, so your clients can utilize including mobile, ecommerce, and even MOTO accounts.
- Plug-and-play software and hardware that’s simple to use.
A+ Rated First Financial Sets Up Gambling Site Merchant Services from Start to Finish
We know that the online gambling industry has had some pitfalls, which makes it a struggle to get banks to consider offering merchant services. Unfortunately, because of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) that passed in 2006, monetary transfers due to online gambling have been criminalized, and many gambling site founders have already been arrested and charged with violating the terms of the Act.
But the good news is that the online gambling industry is in for an overhaul. For example, in April of 2015, American Express, Visa and MasterCard all introduced three new Merchant Category Codes (MCC) related to the online gambling industries. These new laws differentiated the licensed ones from the unlicensed ones. This new legislation made it easier than ever for legitimate gambling sites to get merchant accounts, especially through First Financial.
Many online gambling businesses make significant profits. According to casino.org, the online gambling industry is worth an excess of $35 billion, and by 2018, that amount is expected to grow to over $55 billion.
Right now, gambling sites are only legal in the U.S. within the parameters of just three states (Nevada, Delaware, and New Jersey), which have adopted their own local online casino industry. More states have legislative proposals in the works to gain their own right to online gambling, such as California and Pennsylvania.
Apply for Your Credit Card Processing Merchant Account Today
First Financial has developed great partnerships with banks that provide less severe underwriting requirements, which means we can help your online gambling site provide your customers with easy payment methods quickly. If you have your gambling business license and you’re ready to get credit card processing for your online casino, contact us right away! Once your merchant account is approved, you’ll find collecting payments far easier. Follow us on our Facebook and Twitter pages to find out the best ways to optimize your merchant account. We can’t wait to help your online gambling website flourish.
 “Play your cards right with USA Gambling laws.” Vegasmaster.com https://www.vegasmaster.com/casino-guide/step1/play-it-safe/united-states-gambling-laws/