Bitcoin Trading Businesses
High-Risk Merchant Accounts for Bitcoin Trading Businesses
The time has never been more ideal for Bitcoin trading businesses and First Financial is here to provide the merchant services they need to monetize securely. A leading provider of merchant accounts to high-risk businesses, First Financial knows how frequently traditional banks reject high risk businesses. We are glad to provide such businesses with the ability to offer credit and debit card processing. Click this button to get your merchant services account approval today!
Questions Call: 1 (800) 950- 0212
Bitcoin Trading Business Merchant Account Comes with Big Benefits
Don’t worry if your industry has few options for merchant accounts. First Financial not only backs up the “high-risk” Bitcoin trading business, but also the perks traditional banks provide low-risk businesses.
When you apply with First Financial, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive fees and rates – Our low merchant account costs are the most competitive in the industry.
- Easy application and fast approval – In just a few days your Bitcoin trading business can take credit, debit, prepaid and gift card payments.
- Multiple merchant IDS (MIDs) – Let your Bitcoin trading business branch out by adding side business names and accounts.
- Convenient mobile payment app –Process sales from the road, the tradeshow and the coffee shop with this sophisticated, easy-to-use app.
- 24/7 support – Our customer service reps await your questions day and night.
- Plug-and-play software and hardware – Get up and running quickly with our simple set-up procedure, which comes with 24/7 customer back-up.
- Banking-level security – Much like the Bitcoin anonymity concept, our transactions are protected by the strongest encryption the U.S. Treasury Department allows.
- Continual hardware and software upgrades – Your accounts are protected with our constant system updates.
- Acceptance of all payment types – Bitcoin trading business will appreciate that we accept all forms of currency (ACH, echecks, or Demand Draft for check payments).
- Use of all business forms – Whether it’s mobile, ecommerce, retail, or MOTO, you’re covered.
The Bitcoin Trading Industry Is Ready to Take Off
First Financial Wants to Go Along
Bitcoins are the currency of choice for an unpredictable future. First Financial has researched this burgeoning industry and is excited to serve it. Traditional banks turning these companies down for merchant services just haven’t done their due diligence.
Jupiter Research predicts that Bitcoin transactions are expected to triple in 2017, making it a $92 billion dollar industry.
The price of Bitcoin has been expected to increase 165% to a worth of $2,000 in 2017.
We’ve already seen an uptick of retailers utilizing the Bitcoin payment concept. Some of these include Sears, Intuit, vendors on Etsy, shopify.com, Kmart, Home Depot, Whole Foods, Subway, Overstock.com, Dell, and Dish Network.
The global economy we share is showing signs of backing away from its “fiat” currency base, which makes the future of spending money as we know it obsolete. This may be why bitcoin currency is gaining in popularity worldwide. Japan has already accepted Bitcoin into its national currency system, and such countries as China, Ecuador and Mexico trying to develop their own digital currency models.
Keep in mind, too, how common stories of government computer tampering and distrust in any kind of security issues have become. With bitcoins, all transactions are anonymous, protecting both consumer and vendor. The adoption of bitcoins could put online hackers out of business!
Apply for a Bitcoin Merchant Account Today
Make sure your bitcoin trading business can accept credit and debit cards, the most commonly used form of payment in the United States. After filling out our easy application, we’ll respond within 48 hours. Scanning and emailing the required documents ensures that the account’s establishment occurs completely online. You can also follow First Financial on Facebook and Twitter for insights on managing your merchant account.
 Booker, Brian. “Bitcoin Price Prediction for 2017.” 99Bitcoin. January 7, 2017. https://99Bitcoins.com/Bitcoin-price-prediction-for-2017/
 Karpal, Arjun. “Bitcoin predicted to rise 165% to $2,000 in 2017 driven by Trump’s ‘spending binge’ and dollar rally.” CNBC.com December 7, 2016. http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/07/Bitcoin-price-could-rise-to-2000-in-2017-driven-by-trump-policies-us-dollar-inflation-rocketing.html
 “Chokun, Jonas.” Who Accepts Bitcoin Payments.” 99Bitcoins.com https://99Bitcoins.com/who-accepts-Bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-Bitcoins/