Merchant Accounts for the E-Cigarette Industry
First Financial is a leading provider of merchant accounts to E-Cigarette businesses and Vape Shops. In fact, First Financial is proud to offer its financial services to the same industries that many well-known banks consider too risky to work with. If you sign up with First Financial, we can get your E-Cigarette business accepting credit card payments within the week. Click this button to get your merchant services account approval today!
Questions Call: 1 (800) 950- 0212
High-Risk Merchant Accounts are our Specialty
First Financial is committed to offering all the same advantages that low-risk businesses do. The E-Cigarette industry is just as worthy as the more mainstream cigarette tobacco industry, and deserves all of the same merchant service perks.
When you apply for a merchant account with First Financial, you’ll receive:
- Banking-level security – We provide the most robust, 128-bit encryption the U.S. Treasury Department allows.
- Use of all business forms – Every option is available, including ecommerce, mobile, retail, and even MOTO accounts.
- Acceptance of all payment types – echecks, ACH, and demand draft for check payments, as well as credit and debit card payments, expand your customer base.
- Easy application and fast approval – Within days, your e-cigarette business will be able to accept credit, debit, and even prepaid and gift card payments.
- Competitive fees and rates – First Financial offers the most competitive rates and fees in the high-risk merchant services industry. We know you’re more likely to succeed with lower overhead. When you succeed, we succeed.
- Multiple merchant IDs (MIDs) – Open as many side businesses as you’d like with ease.
- Easy mobile payment app – process payments anywhere, on the store floor, at conferences and trade shows, with this helpful tool.
- Continual hardware and software upgrades – Your merchant account is guaranteed to run smoothly with our regularly updated technology at the helm.
- 24/7 support – No matter what time of the day it is, we have customer service representatives ready to help you.
- Plug-and-play software and hardware – Our convenient set-up system and 24/7 customer back-up will get you accepting credit cards.
First Financial Knows E-Cigarettes Are the Future
Even though there was a ruling in May 2016 that called for the FDA to exert more oversight over the e-cigarette trade, overall the whole e-cigarette industry is still in a universal trend of considerable growth. A court even ruled against the FDA’s claims back in 2009 that e-cigarettes contain carcinogens and toxic chemicals, because that accusation couldn’t be backed up with any evidence of harmful effects.
According to the latest market research conducted by Business Intelligence and Strategy Research, the global E-Cigarette market is expected to grow by over $50 billion until the year 2025.
In addition, Vape News magazine reported that in 2017, the e-cigarette industry is expected to be worth more than $10 billion dollars. It seems the British may be more on the side of e-cigarettes than the U.S. FDA. In 2016, Public Heath England stated that e-cigarettes are actually 95% safer than cigarettes.
The overall mindset of a more health-conscious approach to living also means that die-hard smokers will eschew their tobacco addictions in favor of the less toxic e-cigarette/vapor options. The future of e-cigarette/vaping appears to be an exciting one, with new products, more fun flavors, and improved technology on the horizon.
First Financial is on board with helping at-risk industries flourish and gain the momentum they deserve. We are especially eager to help e-cigarette businesses continue their ascent into the mainstream acceptance.
Apply for Your E-Cigarette Merchant Account Today!
Simply fill out our easy application, and we’ll notify you of your eligibility within 48 hours. You can even scan and email the needed documents, or complete your application from a smartphone or tablet. Our policy is to get back to you within 48 hours. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and learn all you need to know about the financial ins and outs of running a small business.
 “Electronic Cigarette and E Vapor Market Research Reports.” BIS Research. June 2016. http://bisresearch.com/industry-report/electronic-cigarette-market-size-forecast.html
 “E-Cigarette Industry to Hit 10 Billion by 2017.” Vape News Magazine. January 2015. http://vapenewsmagazine.com/agent-vape/e-cigarette-industry-expected-to-hit-10-billion-by-2017
 Adams, Susan. “Can E-Cigarettes Survive the War Against Vaping?” Forbes.com. May 31, 2016. http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2016/05/05/can-e-cigarettes-survive-the-war-against-vaping/#38554b2c69b2