Get the Cash You Need Today!
Emergency cash needs befall nearly everyone at one time or another. First Financial provides the quick personal loans that make sure you:
- Avoid bounced checks or credit impacts due to non-payment.
- Keep cars, computers and other work-related equipment running so you can keep earning!
- Avoid expensive late fees.
- Keep from pawning the meaningful family jewelry or other priceless items that you’ll only get cents on the dollar for!
First Financial is America’s leading source of short-term personal loans for people with low or bad credit scores. We put the customer first by enabling him or her to arrange the cash transfer from the comfort of home through easy online transfers. Once you’ve completed the process by filling out the final page of the form, you cash will be deposited in your bank that evening!
Better Business Bureau
” This service is not available in New York or to New York borrowers due to interest rate limits under New York Law “
* This is a no obligation loan offer service. You must accept any offer presented to you before being processed
All Credit Scores
No Strings, No-Questions-Asked Fast Cash!
Unlike most lending services, First Financial approves most students, bankruptcy-filers and low-income applicants. The cash advance provides the money you need between paydays. The smartest way to use it is to pay it off right away once you get that check from your employer.
The cash advance has some benefits over other forms of payment. First, the lender never asks what the money is for, and even better, a cash advance does not impact your credit score. Then, the lender doesn’t require you “secure” the loan with “collateral” like a house or a car. Qualifying is typically relatively easy, requiring only proof that you earn a certain amount, are 18 years old and have a checking account. You’ll be able to speak to the lender the day you apply to clear up any questions you have. If you don’t have the money to pay the loan off in the stipulated time period, the lender can be flexible on the loan terms.
And fast? The online application process is a breeze and First Financial’s network of lenders pledge to get the money in your account within 24 hours of when you sign the final form. No other form of loan works faster than the cash advance, and that includes the personal loan for the high-credit-score borrower!
Who Usually Uses Cash Advances?
We have applicants from ALL walks of life:
- the family who’s just moved and needs to pay movers and other expenses before jobs begin
- the car accident victim who needed a rental car to get to work while his is in the shop
- the mom waiting on a late child support check
- the student who must pay the university billing office to be able to start classes
- the individual who must pay for a uncovered wheelchair or other equipment needed after an fall
- the parent who needs to pay one-time, unexpected school expenses he didn’t budget for
- the young adult working for a start-up whose necessary computer has crashed
- the recently discharged veteran looking for work
At First Financial, we understand that these life hassles impact those in all neighborhoods and income levels. Surprises shouldn’t force you into life-altering situations like the loss of a job due to no transportation, the inability to pay for medical equipment.
Cash Advances for Active and Retired Duty Military
First Financial helps members of the armed forces get the cash they need to avoid crises. Those in the military deserve unique privileges because of the hardships they endure. Beyond combat, they experience cash shortfalls due to relocations, unreachability, medical issues and more. All of these factors make precise financial planning and regular cash flow a challenge. First Financial’s financial professionals work inescapable factors into our calculations for approvals, loan rates and terms. Active and retired duty military should be entitled to the less strict requirements and better rates First Financial offers on cash advances.
You Probably Qualify!
700 and Above – Very good to excellent. We will have no problems giving you a loan with a credit score of 700 or above.
680 to 699 – This credit score puts you in the ” Good / Fair” category. That one point between good and very good to excellent credit generally makes little difference to lenders.
620 to 679 – If your credit score falls into this range, you fall into the “Okay” category. The closer your score is to 679, the better. 620 is considered to be a “par” credit rating.
580 to 619 – While you aren’t in the “Bad” category yet, you are teetering on the edge if your credit score falls in this range. 620 is the prime rate cut-off.
500 to 580– You can still get credit in this scoring range. More information may be required.
499 and below – Yes, even with as score of 499 or below you can still be extended credit. More information may be required.
First Financial Cash Advance
Handle Your Financial Emergency Fast and Hassle-Free
Once looked upon with suspicion, online cash advances have become a convenient option for many. First, encryption and online security technology makes online cash advance just as safe—and infinitely more convenient—that the cash advance office across town.
We make the cash advance options clear, so that you can choose the best offer for you. Able to pay off the loan sooner rather than later? We’re happy to oblige. With everything orchestrated online, you can apply, see the cash in your personal checking account and make a payment from that very source within a day or two of starting the process. If you’ve noticed the corner cash advance offices closing, you can blame us.
The good news is with First Financial cash advance loans, borrowers:
- can borrow with an income as low as $800 per month!
- avoid high bank overdraft costs;
- avoid higher cash advance storefront fees;
- skip the hassle of driving across town for a payday loan cash advance branch.
- get financial (often medical) emergencies handled fast without selling beloved heirlooms, jewelry and electronics
Still considering your options? Feel free to follow us on Facebook where we upload cash saving and money maximizing tips regularly.